Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday

Today is my birthday and so far its been pretty rad. i woke up this morn to little post it notes attached to the door with cool things on them from a girl called joy. My roomie davy wrote me a cool letter and mum wrote me a letter as well that made me cry. Today we had the most insane worship time where the focus was freedom in worship and not letting anything hold us back from giving God the worship that he deserves..even though we may not feel like it, be scared of what others think etc.. it was pretty amazing!We also learnt about the ministry on the Levites in the Bible and how God is raising up Levites in this nation to worship him. i cant wait to come back and try and spread my excitement and what ive been learning to you guys! the plans for tonight is another worship session i think..so will be cool. luv xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Laura - sounds like your days was great! Sounds like an amazing course - can't wait to hear more when you come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah glad they spoilt u! don't hold back laura, it can only get better i know. God has such an awesome calling on your life and I can't wait to see what He does with you :)

    ReplyDelete