Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodbye Whangarei

On Sunday I am leaving Whangarei to live on Great Barrier Island for three months to go to Inflame School of Prophetic Worship. I have made this blog, which i hope to regularly update, so that people can follow along with how things are going over there :)
I want to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone who has helped me out in any way. I have been blown away by peoples generosity. So thanks heaps.
At the end of December when I first decided that i wanted to go to this worship school i said to God that if he wanted me to go that he will have to provide the $5000 that i needed to get there. It was a pretty big challenge for me to trust God with that as i am the kind of person who likes to have everything organised, but through trusting and relying on him more and more, i have seen His goodness and faithfulness. He is amazing. Now i only have $800 left to pay off so I'm so stoked.
Sooooo goodbye Whangarei...

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm your first blog follower. Look forward to reading how its all going. Don't be shy to give Kim a big hug from me....one of her fans!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting and also awesome how God has shown his provision!!!

    ReplyDelete